Friday, December 9, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas, Day 6 1/2

So this will be my entry for GM.  Click on my 12 Tags blinky to follow allong with Tim.  This was my tag 6.5.  I have 6 3/4 through 10 done, just not photographed and ready to go.  For some reason I kept going with this technique, having tons of fun with dabber and clear emboss or for the tag that I posted on Tim's site, I used UTEE.  I used metal tape from the hardware store and on this version, I used dauber in every color that I have with white on the roofs and stardust embossing.  The tag is cut from Tim's seasonal paper stash.  (I love my tag die!)  It's the blue reverse from a Christmas motive page.  I swiped it with snow cap dauber and stamped with silver ink.  Little tabs, from the same paper were used to attach  the houses and and I arched them out a bit.  The "donut' was silver dabbered and embossed.  I ran a silver sharpy around the edge and added silver ribbon.  There - done!  I love so many of the techniques that we've been doing on these tags, so it was hard to pick.  I know you're having just as much fun as I am!  Just one more to go......

Check out the fun too at Gingersnap creations.  I'm entering this in the starry nights challenge http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/2011/12/gc129-chestnut-theme-challenge-starry.html

3 comments:

  1. Charming tag! Thank you for joining in the Starry Night Challenge at Gingersnap Creations!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the row of glittery houses!

    ReplyDelete